Come on the journey with us to achieve our mission and vision and have fun and excitement along the way.
If you are interested in learning more about working with Ornua Nutrition Ingredients (UK), then please get in touch.
Currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Production Roles
- Quality Assurance/Technical
Responsible to: Manufacturing Manager
Responsible for: To manage the team of hygiene operatives, co-ordinating and controlling all hygiene activities throughout the warehouse and production areas to achieve standards of excellence in line with food hygiene requirements to support the delivery of associated audits and accreditations. A hands-on approach to training and education of operators will be essential.
- To lead and motivate a team of hygiene operatives.
- To drive hygiene standards across the site.
- To deliver a reduction in change over times in conjunction with continuous improvement teams.
- To develop cleaning schedules suitable for the for the work being undertaken
- To audit all work areas and contribute to overall GMP improvements
- Assign cleaning schedules and rotas to ensure that standards are achieved
- Manage inventory of cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Provide training to all operatives on COSHH and the safe use of the chemicals used in the cleaning process.
- To liaise with the technical team when investigating problems and contributing ideas towards a solution
- Design cleaning change over standard operating procedures to deliver consistent & efficient delivery of required standards.
- Design and deliver high level cleaning activities throughout the plant
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a team.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in food manufacturing environment.
- GMP auditing experience.
- Understanding of COSHH regulations.
- Trained in completion of risk assessments.
- Health and safety training.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing.
- Train the trainer award for providing chemical handling training.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
Competency / Behaviour
· Be able to provide the best possible solution to problem solving or decision making by conscientiously testing things, examining facts, trying different alternatives and thinking things through.
- Be alert to changing situations, showing flexibility in approach, and by being adaptable in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve results.
- Have the outlook to consider problems as challenges and collect information relevant to the problem. be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, and communicate the findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Keen attention to detail.
To apply please send your CV and overing letter to:
Naomi Ledgar, HR Advisor
Ornua Nutrition Ingredients, Sunnyhills Road, Leek,
Staffordshire, ST13 5RJ
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.