Interim HR Administrator
Responsible to: HR Business Partner
Responsible for: The responsibilities of the Interim HR Administrator will include recruitment admin, creating onboarding packs for new staff, processing any transactional paperwork, maintenance of all HR folders, co-ordinating the performance management system (Bloom), and maintaining the main HR Information System (Core). The Interim HR Administrator will also co-ordinate other admin support as defined by the HR Business Partner for the FJ Need and Ornua Butter Trading Businesses
- Support – Provide support to the HR team in such matters as recruitment & selection admin, onboarding packs, training logging and maintenance, absence logging and payroll services.
- Administration - Input and manipulate data on the relevant HR systems to provide a report service to the team reporting against Key Performance Indicators. Also creating forms and letters for staff and managers across the business for HR – related matters.
- Employee Relations Administration – Creating letters, investigation packs and updating relevant trackers for discipline and grievance issues. This is in addition to notetaking during formal hearings.
- Performance Management System (Bloom) – Administration and tracking of the performance management system, reporting any issues or outstanding queries to the HR Business Partner.
- Employee Central (Bloom) – Administration and maintenance of the central HR employee system, preparing reports, collating data and updating where necessary.
- Absence Reporting – Assisting all departments with the management of sickness and unauthorised absence to ensure that information in relation to trended and persistent absence is readily available to the HR Business Partner.
- Policies and Procedures – Assist the HR Business Partner with the implementation of new policies and procedures within the operational and support functions.
- Assist Managers in promoting and complying with the company’s values & behaviours.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as required by the role and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Qualifications / skills / knowledge / Attributes
- Relevant HR Administration experience
- Excellent administrative skills inclusive of good organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information in a coherent manner.
- Intermediate or advanced IT skills including use of Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Self-motivation and commitment to achieving high standards or quality and efficiency.
- A pro-active and flexible approach to work.
Robert Carr, HR Business Partner
Ornua Nutrition Ingredients, Sunnyhills Road, Leek,
Staffordshire, ST13 5RJ