Come on the journey with us to achieve our mission and vision and have fun and excitement along the way.
If you are interested in learning more about working with Ornua Nutrition Ingredients (UK), then please get in touch.
Responsible to: Supply Chain Manager
Responsible for: Site Responsibility for all warehousing activities.
Location: Ornua Nutrition Ingredients, Leek
Description of Duties
- Liaising with internal customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
- Maintaining accurate stock control systems and procedures.
- Responding to and dealing with stock enquiries with a high level of accuracy and urgency in a timely manner.
- Ensuring stock control systems remain current, making sure inventories are accurate.
- Day to day management of the goods inwards team.
- Responsibility for the H&S within the warehousing department: ownership and completion of RAMS and the associated training thereof.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Monitoring employee performance and progress.
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Producing regular reports (utilisation, GMP, Outbound KPI and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Special activities/projects as requested by Supply Chain Manager
- Capacity planning for the warehouse per stocking policies and allergen controls
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly GMP audits with QA.
- Self-audit of the warehouse environment in line with good manufacturing practice, safe working practices and food safety control.
- Target setting for all warehousing and goods inwards employees.
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Liaising with the customer service and logistics team to ensure goods are received and despatched on time in full in accordance with the production / delivery plan
- Resolve stock inaccuracies in a timely manner with Inventory Manager
- Assist the Inventory manager with all stock takes. Ensure stock take is resourced correctly.
- Create and own the training plan for the warehousing and goods inwards teams
- Train employees in robust transactions through the Movex system
- Min 3 years’ experience in warehousing management
- Min 3 years’ people management experience
- Possess excellent communication, organisational and people management skills.
- IOSH or equivalent safety qualification
- Highly competent in the use of an ERP system
- Highly competent in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Awareness and competent in the use of Inorda/Movex system
- Food Industry experience
- FLT and Flexi Licence
To apply please send your CV and overing letter to:
Naomi Ledgar, HR Advisor
Ornua Nutrition Ingredients, Sunnyhills Road, Leek,
Staffordshire, ST13 5RJ
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.